Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sebastian McCarthy Obsession Part 3






Ok... Let's face the facts here. No matter how much I pleaded, begged, and practically threw hissy fits and often, the object of my desire was not the main attraction in this book (Enticed by the Moon). - Yeah, I'm still bitter about it. He did in fact, make a couple of appearances throughout the book though. So HURRAY for that. With that said, there was enough testosterone to subdue me for a while in this one. Twins in fact. Yes! You are seeing correctly, TWINS! Identical twins to be exact. *snicker* Get a hold of yourselves ladies! 

In this book, you know, the one that my Sebastian doesn't star in, Ryken and Luken (the twins, if you haven't figured that out) are sent to collect Bries' best friend Tabitha Burns and bring her to Sebastian for protection. What all three don't know is that they are bound together by fate. Starting with a whopper of a love scene inside of a train cabin - pheww, talk about close quarters. 



I think this book has quite a lot of action packed scenes including a car chase for the ages. I fell apart while reading it. Thanks Morgan, I really appreciated THAT one... anywhoo... The twins and Tabitha end up where they needed to go, and FINALLY we get to see Sebastian in all his alpha male glory! *Swoon* 



Like I wasn't going to put up a pic?? Yeah OK! :)

To find out more about Luken, Ryken, and Tabitha look here: Morgan Fox OR Amazon Link

Until Next Time!
~Lilly Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment