Thursday, June 26, 2014

My first post.

Welcome!

 I have been sitting here, in front of my laptop wondering what the hell to write. I have no idea to be honest. I guess I will start with a huge thank you to those of you who have encouraged me to do this. I know that even if I fail miserably, you will still love me. :) But I will try and endeavor to do my best.

So what has brought me here, right now.. Well, frankly, my love of books. My nose is constantly stuck in a book, and as such, I thought it would be good for me to get out there and perhaps review one or two. It will also get rid of some of my shyness towards writing and or expressing how I feel about a book. So here goes nothing!

I won't start with a review today because I am still learning the basics of this blog thing (yeap, I just said "blog thing"). I will leave that for another day. So for now, I will just say I hope you have fun reading these posts and maybe pick up one or two of my recommendations! But until then, be good!

~Lilly Rose

2 comments:

  1. Great job on getting started with your blog, Lilly. I'm thrilled to see that you'll be posting reviews of the books you read. Lord knows that you read a ton and should share your thoughts.

    I'm looking forward to reading your posts and reviews throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patricia! I really appreciate your support. I look forward to spending some time with you and getting to ask you some "in depth" questions. :)

    ReplyDelete