Monday, June 30, 2014

Islands, weddings, vampires.. Oh my!

My delicious friend Patricia A. Wolf debuts her novella with a group of very talented authors. Yeah, I'm jealous.. what can I say. The power house that is their little group blows my mind! Anyway, I digress. Patricia is one of those people that has a general ease and finesse to her writing. She is very much the romantic and this novella showcases it.  The novella is short, as novellas should be, but with her saucy characters and charming as hell "hero" this little beauty makes you want to read more! I can not wait to see what she has cooked up for the near future. Of course being one of my best friends, I get the inside scoop (who's jealous now?! :)) But I will not spill it. *ZIP* You guys should honestly pick this up! I was blown away by it! So without further ado here is my review:

 From the get go, this book brought a smile to my face. From the crazy plane ride, to the teenager who is trying to use her whiles at the airport, and of course the quirky banter between the two best friends. The continuity of the story was spot on! Michael is one HOT piece of work, even from the beginning you feel like you want to grab him and kiss him with a fevered intensity one just can't explain. He is suave, sexy and eternally all-around yummy. He and Sarah share a steamy night at her friend's co-ed bachelor and bachelorette party, but unfortunately circumstances pull them apart. The story makes the reader want to cheer on these characters to bring them back together, you are sad when things go awry, and then joy fills you again, when with some meddling from friends these characters find a way back to each other. The book had a lot of spice, and a heat factor without being overly done. It lit my kindle on fire! Great job from Ms. Wolf. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a great love story, with sexy overtones, and a little paranormal thrown in the mix! I will most definitely be on the look out for more of this author's work.




   Publication date: April 30, 2014
 
 

Book Description:  Forced on a grand adventure with her best friend, Sarah Messer comes face to face with a man that has her body and mind turning inside out. Lost in passions she never dreamed possible, she wonders if the seductive encounter could be the start of something more. But when Michael stands her up, she realizes it was nothing more than a fantasy.

Michael Blackmon, a vampire with a mysterious past never meant to get too close to a human, but shaking the immediate connection he shares with Sarah proves to be too much. Consumed with unquenchable desires, his only regret was leaving before he could uncover a way to find her again.

Can a second chance meeting bring back the passion they once felt? Or will his vampire secret destroy everything between them?


 
 
Find Her:
 
 
 
If you are looking for a short, romantic read with a paranormal twist.. this one is for you! Grab it, curl up on the couch, love seat, bed, whatever and start reading this book!
 
 
~Lilly Rose 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment