Sunday, June 29, 2014

Update

Hello Everyone!

So, I haven't done a heck of a lot since I started this blog adventure. My life has been a bit topsy turvy of late, and I haven't had time to post or work on the blog much. I do have some good news though. I have set up a couple of interviews with some FABULOUS authors whom I would HIGHLY recommend any day of the week. :) They write fun, sexy, heart pounding books that will make anyone squirm with excitement! Those are going to be coming soon in the near future! Yes! Something to look forward to. In the meantime, I have to start getting back into the book world. I will try my best to get something written soon.

So for now, I will leave you with this little blurb:








"Brie, you're killing me," he murmured. "I have to fuck you soon, or it just might be the end of me."

Her head whipped from side to side as she cried, "I can't believe this is happening. Oh God, don't stop. I want you, too, Sebastian. I want all of you. Fuck me, please." He nearly came in his pants at her sensual pleas, begging him to fuck her.

~ Seduced by the Moon (Moonlight Shifters 1) By: Morgan Fox

 


Until we meet again!

~ Lilly Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment