Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sebastian McCarthy Obsession Part 1

I won't be reviewing any books today because I have too many to count, and it's a bit of a jumble. Who knew this was going to happen?! I guess being prepared is key. So, while you lovely folks await my next review I thought it would be fun to tell you about my little (HA!) obsession. His name is Sebastian McCarthy. You might not know him, but not to worry that's what I am here for. Before I get into Sebastian, I want to give you a little background in HOW I found, or rather he found me.

My biggest reading list prior to the reading list I have now was Historical Romance. Oh, the beauty of it all... The dastardly Dukes, and rakes who ravish the poor unsuspecting virginal woman - who, in my mind I always suspected they never really minded the ravishing part! I was so caught up in everything "England in the 1800's" that I didn't want to read anything else. The opulence, and elegance of that time period had me in a state of denial. So where does Sebastian come in to play? I'm getting to that part. Stay with me here..

So, while I was all things historical romance and buying books by the dozens, I was also "friending" said authors who wrote these bits of deliciousness. One day I got a friend request from someone I didn't know. Of course, google is my friend and I googled her. Nothing... I found nothing! Can you believe that? So, I left the request unanswered for a while (Sorry about that love bug!). One day I just decided to accept and told myself "screw it! I can always defriend her if she turns out to be some crazy person". I am not sure who e-mailed whom first, but we struck up a very nice friendship. We talked about a lot of things including books.  As I have mentioned before, I didn't read the kinds of books she wrote, and she didn't pressure me into reading any of hers. I was actually scared of taking the plunge, if you will, into that genre of reading material. But THANK GOD I did! Lol! I bought her book and THAT is when my obsession with Mr. Sebastian McCarthy started.

When I thought about werewolves my first thoughts were those cheesy movies you used to watch when you were little.. you know the ones. The ones kind of like this:

 


Who in their god forsaken mind thinks that that is sexy? NOT ME! That's for sure. I wouldn't want to cuddle with him if we were the last two people on earth and it was up to us to re-populate the planet! But, I read on like a trooper and Oh-My-God.. Do I have to spell it out for you guys? There was NOTHING about Sebastian that came remotely close to what you see above! (again, THANK YOU MORGAN!)

Sebastian McCarthy is a smart, hard working and sexy as fuck legal-eagle who is an alpha male to the core. Nothing like the picture above. He's super hot with a capital H! Not only is he sexy and let's face it, starred in one of my many fantasies (TMI, I know) he is super devoted and totally in love with the heroine in the book.

In the first book "Seduced by the Moon" By: Morgan Fox, Sebastian and his brother (yes, I said brother) fall head over heels in love with Brie. They take her into protective custody to save her from a psychopath. Phew, and the things they do to her while in protective custody always bring on the goose bumps and make me shiver. Seduced is a good term for what they did to her. What's sexier than an alpha male who continually shows his affections and proves his love to his woman? I don't know about you other ladies but that shit is hot as hell to me! Tall, dark, handsome and totally alpha male with a charm to make you drop every stitch of clothing you have on in an instant! Mmmhmmm!

So, needless to say my love and insane obsession with Sebastian McCarthy started with this story. Oh it gets worse as the series continues, but that will have to wait until some other time. :)




 
 
 


 Until Next time!
~ Lilly Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment