Friday, July 11, 2014

Wild for Wilder!



There are so many books that I have found through out the years of reading that have caught my attention. This one author did such that when I found her books and loved them. As much as I loved each and everyone of them for different reasons, there is one that stood out farthest from the rest.

Last year Jasinda Wilder started a series that really brought home the meaning of friendships, loss and survival. Falling into You started the series, but that is not the book I am referring to. Falling into Us was one of my all time favorites from last year. This story is Becca's story. Becca's life changed and was thrust into turmoil by the actions of someone she loved dearly. Jason was there to try and pick up the pieces. He never knew that a broken date and taking a chance on Becca would change his life forever. It goes from their adolosecent awkward years, amazing relationship of "firsts", and becomes something truly extraordinary.

This book was amazingly written, heart wrenching, raw and just beautiful in it's entirety. It brings you into a malestorm of emotions and tidal waves of grief and pure joy. It is truly one of the most amazing books I have read in a long time. The story of these two will leave you completely floored and have you talking about it for years to come. I have recommended this book to everyone I know. It gives me goosebumps just writing this piece because that's what this book does long after you read it. I highly recommend this book to you. If you would like, you can start with the first book to get a sense of this story, but you don't necessarily have to because it stands on it's own two feet. I hope you enjoy it and love it as much as I do.





Enjoy!

~Lilly Rose







No comments:

Post a Comment