Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cheeky Angels!



Cheeky Angels indeed! I found these quirky books about two years ago. Who knew that reading about quirky, cheeky angels with attitude would be so fun? Mimi Barbour's "Angels with Attitude" series was just that! I found "My cheeky Angel" on a website that had a "book party" Mimi's book was one of them. It sounded like a fun read, and so I picked it up. Like most books I gobbled it up pretty fast. It was so fun, and heartwarming that I didn't want to stop reading. After reading the first, I went and got the second in her series. THEN I went and picked up her "Vicarage Bench Series". Oh my goodness! These books are romantic and uplifting, in some cases there is a bit of time travel, but if that's what you are looking for when you need a quick pick-me-up, then these are the stories for you!! I do have to say, that even though they are rather a quick read, and uplifting, there is some deeper message in each and every one. I will let you decide what that is AFTER you read them! :)


Image of Mimi Barbour









No comments:

Post a Comment