Thursday, July 3, 2014

Men, Breeders, and Love..

I was thinking about what book to write about next and I have to say that I am on the fence on this one. This author has MANY favorites of mine and I can't seem to just pick one! :(  With that said, I do have to put a WARNING  up because this author does write some very DARK EROTICA and I love her more for it. She is BOLD and BRAVE and she is genuinely one of the nicest people that I've had the pleasure of meeting. She has taken so much grief for her books and she deals with it with grace and dignity. I'm really proud of her!

From The Druid Series (Even though it wasn't called that when I first got it a couple of years ago), Reapers is the first book that I read from this particular author and it was brilliant! To me anyways. It's not some sweet "fluff" of a book. Its dark, edgy, emotionally charged, very sexual and to be honest it has some pretty harsh scenes/content. But that's the whole point of DARK erotica. There is a fine line and she does a wonderful job of walking it. I applaud her efforts greatly, because the outcome is phenomenal!! Each story gets better and better. Her writing/books is what some women secretly dream about and don't have the balls to talk about. She truly is my guilty pleasure. I get really excited when one her new books comes out and I rush to order it then gobble it up! It's like crack to an addict. That's usually the case with all of her books. Whether it be her paranormal books, or contemporary books it's a win / win for me. So it's my pleasure to introduce this fabulous author and her books. Mrs. Marata Eros! (LOVE HER!!) I won't be posting a review, and I will let you guys decide which one you want to go and pick up for yourselves. I do suggest that you read the synopsis first. :) All of them, to me, are completely great, and worthy of a buy. So please check her out if you haven't. Here are some links to her books. You won't be disappointed! OH! Some of her books are still free. BONUS!
















For a complete look at her works, please visit her on her author page on Amazon. 






~Lilly Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment