Sunday, July 20, 2014

Gypsy Brothers Series







SYNOPSIS:

**Please note this book is a dark romance and deals with serious themes.* 

Every day for six years, I used to pray that I would find my way back to the boy I loved. 

Until finally, one day, I did. 

But that’s the funny thing about life. Nothing good ever lasts, not for me, anyway. You think you’re the one with the power, at least I did, but then I got careless. One tiny mistake, and now I am powerless to stop what comes next. 

People think money equals power, but all the money in my bank account, the dirty notes laundered clean that my father left for me, are useless. 

Money does not equal power. Power is held by the one with the knife in his hand, tracing shallow cuts into your skin. 

Power is held by the one who owns you. 

I had power once. 

Now, I have nothing. 

*Part five in a seven part series*


If you are looking for a really dark, twisted, and oh so fabulous tale of lies, intrigue, sex, and let's face it violence, then this is for you! I absolutely love this series. It's hard hitting in every sense of the word. This is Lili's newest book in her seven part series, and it was amazing! It follows Julie's story of revenge against the people who violated her in every sense of the word. In this books she is captured by Dornan the patriarch of the Gypsy Brother's family, and is tortured within an inch of her life. This man is pure evil, and I think he would make even Satan shudder with his foulness. She spends three months in a room, wanting and waiting for the bliss that death would bring, and accepting what her fate may be. But with the torture that she has to endure, she is still that feisty little hot ticket and gets her digs in whenever she can. YAY JULIE!!! This character is truly a fighter and even though she thought to give up, she never did. There are twists and turns and revelations that only Lili St. Germain could master! I really, REALLY can't wait until her next book comes out in September. The book was exceptionally well written, and it takes you on fast paced roller coaster ride of emotions that will probably leave you rung out afterwards. I am giving this book my 5 star rating, because it deserves nothing less! Great job!


Here is the link to book #5 




I really hope you pick up this series starting with the first one "Seven Sons" Which is still currently free on Amazon. 




Until next time!

~ Lilly Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment