Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sebastian McCarthy Obsession Part II








Oh Mr. Sebastian McCarthy.. How I love you! 

Since I wrote about how I fell in love, lust, whatever you want to call it.. with Sebastian in my first post, I will continue with my obsession with this... the second book he features in: Tempted by the Moon by Morgan Fox.

Sebastian was not immediately in this second book because as the Alpha male, he's gone to hunt down some weirdo bad guy. Figures that the object of my affections would be out hunting the bad guys. Sheesh, Like he has nothing better to do. When he returns from trying to be the hero, he comes back a little different... he is ALL ALPHA, and I do mean ALL ALPHA. The poor man comes back infected with some virus (Say what?! Oh hell NO! Grrr! So not nice Morgan!) and becomes this really aggressive beast - pun intended here - that is barely controlled. Oh boy.. His demeanor was off the charts and lets not forget the bedroom scenes. They were incredibly hot!! Well, of course, this is Sebastian we are talking about here! By mid-book, my boyfriend.. I mean Sebastian, is locked in a room (GASP!!! No fucking way!) because he becomes TOO much of a threat to Brie (have I told you guys that i wasn't too fond of her? Yup totally jealous of a fictional character!). Really? There is never enough of this man. Not in my fantasies anyway... *here is the day dreaming / sighing part that always happens when I think of him. How embarrassing!*






Ok, where was I? Oh yeah.. Locked and chained, did I mention that? No...? Hot, sexy as fuck man chained.. CHAINED in a room, all by his lonesome self.. Good grief! Let me at him! Sorry, I have to get a grip here. So, Hmm yes, Sebastian is locked in a room while Brie, Jonah, and a few others that you will meet in this book try and figure out how to cure Sebastian. It takes a bit of work, but he pulls through.. I can't tell you HOW he gets better, but I have to say that it was freaking HOT! Even the characters that were "watching" got a little hot and bothered. It sure the hell didn't bother me. Well, maybe the whole Brie business, but I guess I will have to tolerate her since he loves her so.**Putting my kitten claws away now** 

If you guys want to take a peek at my obsession, and his on-going saga, then by all means, grab Morgan Fox's book and read away! Here is the link! 







Enjoy!!

~Lilly Rose






No comments:

Post a Comment