Sunday, February 15, 2015

I know..








Ok, Ok... I know... I haven't posted much these past few weeks. I have been a bit busy with my "real job" and then being "mom" I've also been reading like a mad woman. I have found some new authors that were shoved in my ever growing, and very long "TBR" list on my kindle. So, I took some time to just enjoy reading without having the hassle of trying to review each and every single book that I've read. I have to tell you guys, it was a really nice feeling to just read a book, enjoy it, and move on to the next one. 

With that said, since I did find some very good books that I REALLY enjoyed, and I thought I would post some of them on here. I can't put all of the ones that I have read because frankly there are too many so I will just post the first in the series and lead you in the right direction. :) You always have the option to NOT read any of the ones I will be posting, and that's totally ok too. So here we go... I hope that if you pick these up, you will enjoy them as much as I did! 



Oh Miss Lila Ashe's series... A very sweet series about firefighter's and the women that they fall in love with. Currently, the first book is free if you want to check it out.



Very steamy book. It turned out differently than what I thought, but it was very good nevertheless. Currently free. 



Oh, these were great as well! Some of these books are currently free. I couldn't put these down either. :)



O-M-G!!! I haven't read a series like this in a really long time. I haven't found dragon shifter books that I've enjoyed, until these books. I would recommend reading these in order, as the series goes from "Sleeping Dragons" to "Rising Dragons". Of course, I read the series backwards, but that's ok, I enjoyed them immensely! I do warn you, that these books are for MATURE audiences, and if you happen to get grossed out by yummy sex, do NOT pick them up, but if you don't mind... then, by all means. *Cheesy grin*



I mean, who doesn't love Violet Duke? Nothing more to be said about her series. 


 




And of course, Mrs. Marata Eros! God, I love ALL of her books. Her new vampire series is turning me inside out. I can't even tell you how much I adore this series, and it's only two books in! As far as her Zoe Scott series... woah! That was just amazeballs. Full throttle, sexy fun! I was really sad to see that series end, but I was glad I had the chance to read it! 

So there you have it folks. Some of the books that I've read. There are more, but who in the world wants to run down the list?! Yeah, I didn't think so. I hope you guys have as much fun as I did reading some of these amazing books from these amazing authors. Enjoy!

Until Next Time.
~ Lilly Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment