Thursday, September 18, 2014

Alpha Male to the EXTREME!






Book Description: **Warning: This book is a wild, sexy beast of a read. 18+**

Putting a woman on her knees before me is what really makes my cock hard. I fuck with dominant force and absolute control. I demand complete surrender from my conquests.

Savage man, loner, warrior... I am dangerous at my core. I have lived amidst the untamed wild of the rainforest, in a society that reveres me and where every woman falls before me in subjugation.

Now I've been discovered. Forced to return to a world that I have forgotten about and to a culture that is only vaguely familiar to my senses.

Dr. Moira Reed is an anthropologist who has been hired to help me transition back into modern society. It's her job to smooth away my rough edges... to teach me how to navigate properly through this new life of mine. She wants to tame me.

She'll never win.

I am wild, free and raw, and the only thing I want from the beautiful Moira Reed is to fuck her into submission.

She wants it, I am certain. I will give it to her soon.

Yes, very soon, I will become the teacher and she will become my student. And when I am finished showing her body pleasure like no other, she'll know what it feels like to be claimed by an uncivilized man.

Note:  This is a big, damn book and it is a stand alone, coming in at a whopping 109,000 words.


OH MY GOD!!! This book was completely incredible! By 33% I had to put it down and take a cold shower. Oh yes! It's filled with a HOT as fuck alpha male and a woman who tries to resist her attraction to the man. HA! Like that's ever going to happen...

Zach is this wild, untamed man from the Amazon who was left with a tribe after his parent's death when he was 8. He is unyielding in his beliefs, he is strong, dominant and just beautiful. He is very devoted to his people and puts up a fight to leave the world he knows and is accustomed to. When he does go, he is so damn naive to the ways of the world that it made me laugh. But with that said, he was just such a breathtakingly beautiful character with sex oozing out of every pore that it made me sigh on every turn, and admittedly made me blush. 

Moira is the strong "modern woman" / anthropologist who is hired by Zach's godfather to return him back into civilization and help him "adjust" into this new world he is thrust into. She is the perfect match for Zach (even if she does't think so at first). She tries really hard to be tough with Zach and not give into temptation that gets pushed at her at every turn. She is the epitome of quiet grace, and intelligence. 

Zach and Moira's journey was incredibly erotic and Miss Bennett captivated me from the get go. She can write one fine ass book! There are no words enough or enough adjectives to describe how fabulous this book is! If you want a night of sexy dreams, this one is for you! 


5 HUGE BOLD stars for this book! 

Until Next Time, Enjoy!
~Lilly Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment