Monday, December 15, 2014

Left Me Speechless!






Book Description: Sixth-form student Christina is indulging in a harmless flirtation with Josh McClain, chef at the restaurant where she works evenings. But when Josh’s uncle Gavin meets her hot teacher Amanda, a wicked bet is made - which of the two women will be seduced first? The race is on – but even Josh has no idea how far the ride will take them all. Gavin’s devious twist to the situation will take them all to an evening of insane eroticism, where anything might – and will – happen. Taboos are about to be broken and major lessons learnt - in the art of unchained lust. Brace yourself for the most outrageous Gavin McClain story to date and be swept up in a torrent of extreme debauchery. These girls are going to get schooled.

OH MY GOD!!! This book has utterly left me speechless! Ok, not true... but holy smokes...

I am going to start by saying that I am NOT a Gavin McClain fan. I never was, that is, until the book Twenty One (found here) came along. Now, with that said, I thought that maybe, perhaps he was going to charm my pants off in this book as well... Oh how wrong I was! 

I have to say that this was a really hard read for me. Every time I started to read it, I had to put my kindle down before I stomped on it and broke it into a thousand little pieces. It made it worse because Josh - Gavin's nephew - is just like him or will be soon enough. I did not care for these two AT ALL! Now, please don't get me wrong. This is solely MY view on Gavin and his jerk nephew. So, you might ask, is there anything in this book that you liked? Of course there is! I will get to that in a minute.

Amanda aka Mandy is the feisty teacher that had a bit of a wild child past. She had Gavin pegged from the get go, but she went along with his shenanigans and had a REALLY good evening. Christina, the student, is the kind of girl that I would love to slap and tell her to get a grip! She was quite the follower and had herself a food feasting great night with Josh.  Because of these two great nights, and let's face it, Gavin and Josh are complete arrogant pricks, Gavin and Josh devise a plan to get ANOTHER one by devious means.

What happens next is a full fledged, erotic to the extreme, hell hath no fury sex-a-thon! HOLY CRAP!! By the end of the book, my mouth was agape, I couldn't think a single coherent thought and I don't think I could walk straight! 

So aside from disliking the two main characters, which btw didn't take away in any way, shape of form my enjoyment of the book,  I found the book absolutely BRILLIANT! From the get go, the author entices you with wicked delights and you can't help but to be entranced by the debauchery that is going on. Girls, I am warning you now... your girly bits are going to be throbbing by the end of this book. 

Jake did a fantastic job in pushing the envelope and I for one, am grateful for it. It was entertaining with its quick wit, and much needed humor in certain parts. He delivered an amazing story from start to finish. As far as the characters of Gavin and Josh - I think it takes an extraordinarily brilliant artist to evoke such strong feelings from their reader. Whether it be love or hate, Jake has that talent.  

Favorite quote: You're like me - you play by the rules right up to the moment they get in the way of your enjoyment. Then you fuck the rules and take your pleasure, and you do it to the fullest. "Men like us..." He leaned forward, voice dropping low, and Josh inclined his whole body in response. "... We're blessed with attributes most men spend their lives dreaming of and if we don't make the most of them... well what a fucking waste that is. Look at you. You're good-looking and you're charming. You're talented and you're sharp. You can cook, for Christ's sake. And you have a healthy lack of modesty about it all. The last one counts. It means that while some guy you sat next to in school is stewing in a mind-numbing desk job, you're one step away from owning your own restaurant. It means that while he's still fretting over how to ask the pretty girl out, you're fucking her right up her tight virgin ass. "Men like us..." he repeated. "We don't let opportunity pass us by. We seize it. And if it's not there, we make it. Then we suck the juice out of the sweetest experiences life has to offer."


5 stars for this delectable book 


Until Next Time, Enjoy!
~Lilly Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment